Plumb Pro Covid – 19 Statement
As a community we have seen hurricanes, floods, and other events that have tested our resilience. Each time, Charleston has risen to the challenge. Covid-19 presents a challenge to our community unlike any other we have ever seen but we are in this together. Our elected officials are tasked with making decisions for the well-being of our community, one of those decisions is the request that we practice social distancing and not encourage unnecessary contact where the virus could be spread. In response to this and in order to keep our employees and customers safe and protected while still being able to provide needed plumbing services in our community we are taking the following precautions:
- We are dispatching all staff from their individual homes to prevent contact with one another.
- We are not performing unnecessary services or Lifetime Protection Plan inspections until the crisis is over.
- Our technicians will continue to cover their shoes upon entering your home and will only enter the home when absolutely necessary.
- They will use hand sanitizer provided to them before entering your home and after.
- We will take payments over the phone at the end of each job to cut down on person to person contact.
- We are still selling hardware like faucets, toilets, and water heaters that can be purchased now but installed at a later date. Purchase them now and break up your cost by paying for installation later.